During the upcoming months, there will be several opportunities to submit your comments, through public forums, hearings and meetings. A Working Group, consisting of Charter Commission members and members of the public is currently working on scheduling listening workshops throughout town to gather more input and thoughts from the public relating to specific areas and perspectives. The following tentative dates represent just a portion of the listening workshops.
- September 14, 2016, 2-4 pm, Amherst Senior Center, Bangs Community Center (Senior Services & Perspectives)
- September 15, 2016, 5-9 pm, Amherst Block Party (find our table and come talk to us)
- September 20, 2016, 7-8 pm, Middle School Cafeteria (Schools perspective)
- October 3, 2016, 7-9 pm, Crocker Farm Cafeteria (Renter perspectives)
- October 19, 2016, 6:30-8:30 pm, Survival Center (Social and Human Services & Perspectives)
- October 27, 2016, 7-8 pm, Woodbury Room, Jones Library (Library User Perspectives)