Holiday Toy Fund for Qualifying Families - Applications due by Nov 28th
The Berkshire Children & Families agency is currently accepting applications from families who wish to be considered for this year's Sidney F. Smith Toy Fund.
The fund gives parents vouchers for children ages 1 through 14 to be used for holiday gifts.
Applications are not accepted over the phone. The required eligibility forms can be picked up at the following locations:
* Berkshire Children and Families – 220 Russell St, Hadley
* Amherst Family Center – 1200 N. Pleasant St, Amherst
* Amherst Survival Center - 138 Sunderland Rd, Amherst
* United Way of Hampshire County – 71 King St, Northampton
* Community Action Offices, 17 New South St, Suite 116, Northampton
* Daily Hampshire Gazette, 150 Conz St, Northampton
* Center for New Americans,42 Gothic St, Northampton
* Easthampton Community Center, 12 Clark St, Easthampton
* South Hadley Family Center, 7 Woodbridge St, South Hadley
* Gateway Family Center, 9 Russell Road, Huntington
Applications must be received by November 28, 2016.
Applications should be mailed to:
Sidney F. Smith Toy Fund, c/o Berkshire Children & Families, 200 Russell St, Ste 200, Hadley, MA 01035
Cash donations for the Toy Fund are accepted at this web site: http://toyfund.gazettenet.com/
Donations to the Sidney F. Smith Toy Fund are tax deductible. The Toy Fund is a donor-advised fund of the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts, a 501(c)3 organization.