Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Having Trouble Viewing Fort River PGO Emails?

Several people have recently reported to me that they are unable to view the emails which are sent using the NPOGroups mailing list. This may be a because I have recently changed the email address which I use to reflect our new Fort River PGO name. Your email program may be blocking the content of the message because it thinks I am sending you spam messages.

If you are not able to read the emails that I send out,  please try adding the following email address to your contacts: "fort_river_pgo@npogroups.org" (fort_river_pgo@npogroups.org). You may also want to be sure you have my email address (damclaughlin@comcast.net) in your contact list as well. I hope this will take care of the problem.

If not, please check the Fort River PGO website directly. I will try to be sure to add the content of all my emails directly to the the blog.

AND, stay tuned in the coming weeks for some exciting news about a new way to get content from this website delivered to your inbox!

Thanks,
Ann McLaughlin
Website Editor