Friday, June 19, 2009

A Message from Ann McLaughlin, Keeper of the Blog

Dear Fort River Friends and Families, I can't believe the end of the school year is upon us once again! I have enjoyed working on this website throughout the year. Thanks to everyone who has sent me positive feedback and notes of appreciation. It's great to know my efforts have been helpful to parents trying to keep track of the many activities going on at school! I currently have 310 subscribers to the Parent Council emails, which is a big increase from 171 subscribers at this time last year. Unfortunately, some of you will be leaving us soon for the Middle School. If you no longer want to receive updates from me, please send any email to the following address: fort_river_parent_council_newsletter-unsubscribe@npogroups.org. You will be automatically unsubscribed. Just be sure to send the email from the same address that you used to subscribe in the first place. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send me an email at damclaughlin@comcast.net and I will take care of it for you. Good luck to all of you who are leaving Fort River. We will miss you! This will be my last regular update to the website for the school year, but I will send out any last-minute updates as needed until Monday. Don't forget that Monday is the last day of school, with a normal dismissal time of 3:05pm. Have a wonderful summer everyone! See you in August! Sincerely, Ann McLaughlin